Monday, May 11, 2009

You're my superwoman

A simple poem for my mum :

Oh mummy
You fill my tummy
Abundant food now and then
Especially during my SPM

You always lend a helping hand
Until I have the strength to stand
You pick me when I'm down
When I'm lonely You're around

You will never fail to guide
Standing quietly by my side
Giving me the strength I need
Encouraging me to succeed

You will walk that extra mile
Just to see your 'Baby" smile
You cheer me up when I'm in tears
You calm me down when I'm in fears

Sometimes when I'm full of bull
You never fail to say 'I'm cool'
Ice-cream, sweets and chocolate balls
You're the sweetest of them all

Although I go to gym
I never have the strength to clean
You work your fingers to the bones
Just to make this house a home

I thank you for your tender care
Deep warm hugs and being there
I hope that when u think of me
A part of you You'll see

Though I am no where near shakespear
This is the best that I can gear
Deep down my heart I wanna say
Blessed Happy Mother's Day

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment